19.5.08

show, May 23rd, 9pm, free, illations cafe

yeppers.



my band, in wrath, which is me, is playing a show this friday, the 23rd at illations cafe (http://www. myspace. com/illationscafe)

i'm going on last, though i'm not sure why. actually, i'm okay with it.



anyways. come see me.



it's free, and the show starts at 9, and i'll go on around eleven maybe? maybe ten thirty.

there's three other bands besides me:

blair mcdaniel (he's good, from what i hear.)
paul chapman (ask this man his views on...well anything. it's fun.)
the silence (i have no idea who these people are. they have a good name though.)


and me. it says on the flyers "josh atkins", though it should read "in wrath" because that's really what's going on.




also, and i guess it's sort of a big deal, i'll be releasing my first EP that night. it's also the first release by tallahassee label Constant Records. (http://constantrecords.blogspot.com)

in wrath is very proud to be a part of the Constant Coalition! thanks to Chortley.



i'll have it in CD and...cassette tape. for real.


see you there.



let me know if you have any questions.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe I'm missing such an event! Congrats and good luck!

Will your EP be available for "import" to Atlanta? :)